SB-102 mic level

Emil Dular WD4SCZ at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 25 19:58:14 EST 2009

Clear up my thinking for me if I don't have it right. If the problem were
low meter reading rather than low audio drive wouldn't a wattmeter show me
with unsuaully high output rather than about the 105 watts I expect to see?

If instead of the 210 milliamps the meter says are going to the finals it is
really 250-275 or more that I'd expect to plates in the finals to light up
furnace red.

Not to say the shunt resistors might not off, but wouldn't you see other
symptoms.?