Off Topic - old Call Book lookup ?

Brian Wood wood at LPBROADBAND.NET
Sat Feb 28 14:55:30 EST 2009

I have 1971, 1983 and 1992 North American listings, and 1992 DX listings.
Let me know if I can help!

Brian, W0DZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List [mailto:HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV] On
Behalf Of Taylor Jim-CJT001
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 08:38
To: HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: [HEATH-TEMPE] Off Topic - old Call Book lookup ?

A couple of years ago someone had advised me that there is someone out
there who has old call books (paper), and can do lookup's of old call
signs. I have misplaced who, and how to contact that person. Does any
here have that information that they could forward to me please ?

Regards,

Jim Taylor

WB8HMD

<mailto:HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV>