WTD: Electrovoice 638 Microphone

John A Diefenbach jadief at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 13 08:29:40 EST 2009

When I was in the USAF, in SAC, many, many years ago, SAC was utilizing the
Collins KWT-6/5 1-KW SSB transceivers at their bases for inter-base RF
communications. There were two of these transceivers at each location, each
transceiver utilizing the EV-638.

John Diefenbach, K1TLV

--
"Not to oppose error is to approve it."   Pope Felix III