FS: Heathkit, Lysco, Kenwood, Drake, 1920's QST's, Heathkit Manuals and More

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Tue Jan 13 20:38:39 EST 2009

Here are a few items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
entertain reasonable offers and I will ship overseas.

Heathkit HW-100 Transceiver with Manual.......$130 plus shipping
This is a very clean unit that had been wrapped up and stored for many
years by the original builder/owner. It has a few light scratches but
otherwise very clean. Insides are also very clean. I don't have a power
supply so it is untested. Includes the original manual.  I will ship
international.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw100.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw1002.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw1003.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw1004.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw1005.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hw1006.JPG

Drake TR-7 - SL300 300 Hz CW Filter....$90 shipped
This is a tested and working filter
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/tr7cwfilter.JPG

I have other TR-7 Parts available.

Kenwood VFO-820 Remote VFO with Original Manual....$90 plus shipping
This is the remote VFO for the Kenwood TS-820S transceiver. This unit is
in nice shape although it does have some scuffs. It is missing the
connecting cable and the TS-820S to test it with so it is untested.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/vfo820.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/vfo8202.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/vfo8203.JPG

LS-215 Loudpseaker - NOS, NIB?...........$60 plus shipping
Appears to be NOS in the original bix but a bit of paint is lifting on
one side.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls215loudspeaker.JPG

Lysco Transmaster 600 Transmitter..........$225 plus shipping
Works on all bands. Clean looking unit but does have extra holes drilled
in it. This model does not have the modulator. Includes a photocopy of
the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM6.JPG

Westclox WT8AMP Canadian Military Telegraph Key...$30 plus shipping
(I have several of these keys)
The key appears to be new old stock and in excellent condition. I
believe these were used by the Canadian Military in W.W.II.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/mil_key.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/mil_key2.JPG

1927 QST Magazine - Entire Year in QST Binder........$80 plus shipping

1926 QST Magazine - Entire Year in QST Binder........$80 plus shipping

or both for $150 shipped

The entire year (12 Issues) of 1926  and 1927 QST's in the official ARRL
QST binders. The binders shows wear but the actual issues are in very
good to excellent condition considering they are over 80 years old.

Heathkit and Drake Original Manuals
I have the following original Heathkit, National, Drake and a few other
manuals for sale.
List can be viewed here:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/manuals_fs.htm

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector