FS: Heathkit, Johnson, B&W and Odds and Ends

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Thu Jan 15 09:52:04 EST 2009

Here are a few items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
entertain reasonable offers and I will ship overseas.
Thanks for looking...Dave N7RK

5 Tube Homebrew Receiver.......$40 plus shipping
Maybe this is a mighty midget receiver form the 1960's QST article?
Lot’s of good parts but no main tuning capacitor. I did fire it up and
their is audio.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/5tubeHB receiver.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/5tubeHB receiver2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/5tubeHB receiver3.JPG

B&W JTCL 80-10  Meter Link Coupled Bandswitching Assembly..........$45
plus shipping
Appears to be complete. Some of the coils need to be re-glued which is
pretty typical
of these old coil assemblies.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bwcoilassy.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bwcoilassy2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bwcoilassy3.JPG

Air-Dux Coil 80-10  Meter for Linear Amplifier.....$45 plus shipping
Mounts on stand-offs (not included)
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/airduxassy.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/airduxassy2.JPG

Heathkit T-3 Signal Tracer..........$35 plus shipping
Clean and working. No cables and you can download a manual from BAMA
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathT3_sigtracer.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathT3_sigtracer2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathT3_sigtracer3.JPG

E.F. Johnson SWR Bridge Sensor Unit...$50 plus shipping
Looks new. Looks like the same unit used with the Johnson matchboxes.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/efj_swrbridge.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/efj_swrbridge2.JPG

Plug-In Coils for Pilot Wasp or Hammarlund Comet?....$50 plus shipping
Not sure which receiver these are for. They have 5 pin bases.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/waspcoils.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/waspcoils2.JPG

5 misc plug-in coils  with 5 pin bases........$30 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/5pincoils.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/5pincoilsx3.JPG

2 misc plug-in coils  with 6 pin bases........$14 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/6pincoils.JPG

B&W 20 Meter JVL and 20 MEL Plug-in Coils........$14 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/20jvl.JPG

B&W 80 Meter JVL Plug-in Coil...$10 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/jvl80.JPG

10 Amp Superior Variac  - New....$40 plus shipping.
Box was sealed until I opened it for pictures yesterday.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/variac10amps.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/variac10amps2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/variac10amps3.JPG
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector