Heath Wood Works furniture

Judy Schaap judyschaap at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 20 02:37:01 EST 2009

I am new to your group and apologize in advance for not having researched the style in which your posts are normally made.I am looking for a catalog, or colored copies, jpegs, etc. which would include the information for furniture kits which were manufactured by Heath in the 1980's.Specifically:  dining room table, side chairs, end chair (I believe these are the pieces which comprised the dining room set) and roll top deskWe have these items in their original boxes which have never been opened.  We are interested in listing them for sale (perhaps on e-bay) but feel it is necessary to be able to provide catalog photographs and information to potential buyers.  We would also be grateful for photos of these items if you built them and have them in your possession.We would also appreciate any advice on pricing these items.You may contact me at:  judyschaap at hotmail.com.Thank you.Judy Schaap