Has anyone come up with a way to trouble shoot HR-1680 bds?

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Mon Jul 6 10:45:09 EDT 2009

As those of you who own HR-1680's know, trouble shooting the pc board assemblies (pwbs) without an extender is a bit of a challenge.  And, seemingly, the connectors needed to build an extender board are (as are the extender boards) 'unobtainium'.  Before I spend anytime trying to come up with a way to overcome this obstacle, I thought I would throw an inquiry out there to see if anyone else has any ideas to share.

73
Bob, WA2CKY