OT a bit: manual for ARRL Radio Designer - free for postage

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun Jun 28 12:59:12 EDT 2009

Cleaning house and found "The ARRL Radio Designer Manual".  The ARRL Radio Designer was a software program for the designing of radio circuits - it was, I believe, a modified version of a commercial program.

This does not include the software although I probably do have the disk around here someplace and will include it if I do find it. The program is a bit ancient and I am not even sure it will run on the more modern computers.

The manual itself is a 8-1/2 x 11 softcover book of some 388 pages.
ARRL Order No. 6796
ISBN: 0-87259-6796

If you have any use for this, you can have it for the postage cost (media rate for a couple of pounds from zip 64014).

If no use, then it will be trashed.

73
Bob, WA2CKY