Schematic for Heathkit HW-2036A

Donley donley.dn at COMCAST.NET
Mon Jun 29 22:11:52 EDT 2009

I have searched many web sites looking for the above schematic with no luck. I have the manual but it came without the schematic. Of course, no Heathkit info is available from BAMA, even schematics which I thought were supposed to be available. Anyone that has a scanned copy or that could scan and email a copy would be appreciated. Thanks.

Richard
kc9ub