HeathKit: uMATIC MEMORY KEYER - Model SA-5010

Ira J Saber DMD bomfsa at OPTONLINE.NET
Sun Mar 22 14:49:44 EDT 2009

Folks

I am looking for part no: Switch Label - 390-1784 for my HeathKit: uMATIC
MEMORY KEYER - Model SA-5010, keyer.  The unit just refused to turn on the
other day after years of satisfactory use.  Any help to track down a source
for this part would be greatly appreciated.  The part number listed above is
not from my assembly manual;  it was forwarded to me from a ham out there.
My manual did not have a part number listed.

Thanks & 73		Ira,  N2IS