HR-1680 receiver - need Pictorials from manual plus some of the PC Bd connectors.

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Tue Mar 24 14:39:07 EDT 2009

Finally started work on a HR-1680 that I have had for a jillion years (picked it up when I was an engineer at Heathkit back in the 1977-1981 era).  I need a copy (digital will be fine) of the Pictorials in order to double check some of the wiring and cable harness connections - particularily the 3 wires to the VFO board. I probably have a manual but it is buried away someplace in the attic.  I do have an electronic copy of the manual and the schematic - I just a look at the Pictorial section.

If someone has that section and would be willing to mail it to me, I will copy it and return it asap and pay for postage both ways.

I also will probably need enough of the PC Board connectors and the matching plugs to make up an 'extension board' - I am pretty sure I have a circuit problem someplace and it is difficult to work on the boards when they are down in the chassis.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY