SB-series part NEEDED!!!

Guy G. Giacopuzzi gggdds at JS-NET.COM
Wed May 6 09:16:04 EDT 2009

It's fairly safe to say this switch is hard to find...there are a couple
of switches available for the Collins S-line...and I think one of them
is a function switch...from Surplus Sales of Nebraska...don't know how
close these are to the Heathkit's...my s-line is four position, and I
don't have a 102' at my home QTH; only at my 2nd home....but these are
new switches, and maybe they can be modified?
Guy,
WA6OQQ