FS: HW-101 w/HP-23A

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Fri May 22 12:59:27 EDT 2009

For Sale:  HW-101, HP-23A, interconnect cable, HeathMike (white) and HE-48B
speaker.   The HW-101 works decently, except for the standard low mike gain.
I get close to full SSB output using a D-104 with the mike gain all the way
up.  The unit is dusty, but I don't see any extra holes or bad
scratches/gouges, although this is no beauty queen.  The only modification
is that the mike  connector has been changed to 1/4 phono plug and the
filter switch has been strapped as the lever is broken off.  The mike is
good, but the mike cord is bad.  The original connector is included as is
the original mike jack.  Just too many projects to get done around here.

All for $195.00 plus shipping. Sorry no overseas sales or shipping.