FS: Heathkit, Hallicrafters and Other Stuff

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Fri May 29 13:36:13 EDT 2009

I have a bunch of equipment for sale.   Prices do not include shipping.
   I will ship overseas. Any questions, please e-mail me or feel free to
call me at 602-803-6290.    Thanks for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

Heathkit VF-1 VFO with Manual.............$90 plus shipping
Clean VF-1. The front panel is unmodified and has all of the correct
knobs. Their are no extra holes drilled in it. The insides are very
clean and the wiring looks very good. It is untested. Includes a
photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/vf1heath.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/vf1heath3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/vf1heath4.jpg

Heathkit DX-40 Transmitter.............$150 plus shipping
This is a nice DX-40. It has a few small scuffs and scrapes to the case.
The front panel is unmodified and has all of the correct knobs. Looking
at the inside it appears to be unmodified. It has one small extra hole
drilled in the top of the case which can be seen oin the photos. I put
it on the bench and with both 80 and 40 meter crystals, measured 30-35
watts on all bands using a Bird wattmeter and a Bird dummy load.
Includes a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40heath.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40heath2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40heath5.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40heath7.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dx40heath8.jpg

Heathkit AT-1 Transmitter “Collector Quality” ........$325 plus shipping
This is the nicest AT-1 I have seen in many years of collecting
boatanchors. It appears to be all original, has no extra holes and has
the correct knobs. It does have a few small scuffs to the outer case. I
fired it up into a dummy load and measured 18-20 watts out on 80-10
meters. Includes a photocopy of the manual and I will include a spare
set of tubes, a 6AG7, a 6L6 and a 5U4.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heath_at1.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heath_at12.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heath_at14.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heath_at16.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heath_at17.JPG

Hallicrafters R-47 Speaker.............$75 plus shipping
Good sounding matching speaker for the SX-115 and other Hallicrafters
receivers.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallir475.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallir4752.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallir4753.jpg

Hallicrafters R-46A Speaker.............$75 plus shipping
Sounds good. Does have scratches and scuffs but no dents.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallir46a.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallir46a2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/hallir46a4.jpg

LS-11 Military Loudspeaker............$35 plus shipping
Clean, working unit
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls11.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls112.JPG

Bird 500 Watt Dummy Load.............$90 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bird_dummyload.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bird_dummyload2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bird_dummyload3.jpg

Regency MR-10 VHF Monitor Receiver............$30 plus shipping
Get rid of that solid state scanner! Listen to the local police and
weather on a boatanchor.
Fairly clean working unit. I lsitened to the local police and the
weather with it.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/regencymr10.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/regencymr102.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/regencymr103.JPG

Heathkit Original Manuals
I recently added around 200 original Heathkit manuals to my web page
plus a few National, Drake and other manuals for sale.
List can be viewed here:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/manuals_fs.htm
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector