Instant HW101 Collection

The Pollacks rinkies at ATT.NET
Fri Nov 6 21:29:49 EST 2009

For sale is the following as a package:

2 HW101s

#1 is near collector quality.  400 Hz CW filter installed, both lever knobs
intact.  Full output, works fine, 3 new drive belts.  No mods that I can
find-even the original RCA phono jack for the antenna is there.

#2 has some minor discoloration of cabinet.  Spinner knob instead of
standard tuning knob. The dial escutcheon is unusual; instead of the silk
screened white logo beneath the dial, this one is raised lettering and all
dark green.  I don't know if this is early production, late production, or
what, but I've never seen one like this!  (Any info appreciated!).  This one
also has the 400 Hz filter,  3 new drive belts, full output and works fine.
Both lever knobs intact, RCA antenna jack as designed.  No obvious mods
except the tuning knob.

1 HP23B power supply, great shape, with power cord.

1 HW101 original manual.

Asking $300 for all, plus shipping from Southern California.  Will consider
splitting up if no interest in package.  These are all nice, clean,
unmodified, well assembled units.  Photos available.

Thanks!

Ron K2RP

K2RP at ARRL.NET