CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS????

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Nov 7 20:43:44 EST 2009

On 7 Nov 2009 at 17:31, Lee KH6BZF wrote:

> WHAT IS THE GOING PRICE FOR A HEATH AMP SB-220, FROM A NON
> SMOKER?????

First of all, please don't YELL AT US!!!!! Unless you have a
particular reason for YELLING, use lower-case letters in
your normal text. It is more polite.

Secondly, I just checked some completed listings of SB-
220s sold recently on eBay.

There were six which were sold in the last month.

Prices for 5 normally used ones were, $650.00, $731.00,
$610.00, $650.00, and $571.38, for an average price of
$642.76.

There was also one which, apparently, had never been
used, and was essentially brand new. That one sold for
$999.99.

I figure that one was somewhat unusual, so I did not
include it in the calculation for the average price.