DX-100 parts available.

Chuck W4MIL cemilton at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 9 16:41:03 EDT 2009

I have many parts for the Heath DX-100 AM/CW transmitter.

The list is too long to print out, so if anyone has a need for parts for their rig restoration or repair, drop me an e-mail (off list) and I'll respond with availability and price.? If you have the part number from your manual, that would make finding the item easier.

These parts are for the DX-100.........not the DX-100b!??? However, as most are interchangeable, only a few apply to one or the other rigs.

Thanks for the read.

73 de W4MIL
Chuck