WTB; Coil

Bob Burns G3OOU at AOL.COM
Mon Oct 19 04:12:46 EDT 2009

ddswl at CENTURYTEL.NET writes:

I am in  need of Heath coil part # 40-759, 3.5mc ant coil for a SB310. Any
help,  please e-mail me direct with price shipped to 97386.  Tnx--73----Doug
ddswl at centurytel,net

PS; any 75 meter coil from an  SB type would work???

Hi Doug

Sounds like someone plugged the Tx output into the SB310 aerial socket on
80m??

Could the coil be rewound if you cannot find a spare or is the former too
badly charred? I can probably find the winding details.

73

Bob

Bob F Burns
Amateur  radio callign G3OOU