SB-634 Question!!

Guy G. Giacopuzzi gggdds at JS-NET.COM
Wed Oct 21 14:18:39 EDT 2009

I know the electronic clocks of the same era (made by Heathkit...)"timed
themselves" on power line frequency; if this is slightly off, it made
those clocks off--at the time it seemed they were pretty accurate....now
the question, does the 634' use the same power line sync that the other
clocks used?  I don't know the answer to that...it would be curious to
see if they use the same clock chip...I'm almost positive they use the
same high voltage display.  Heath was famous for using similar
chips/circuit designs in different kits...

Guy