SB-634 Question!!

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 21 16:52:48 EDT 2009

The clock shouldn't depend on the line voltage.  In virtually all line operated clocks it is the line frequency that determines how accurate the clock actually is.  Sounds like your electric company may not be holding the frequency as close as they should be.  How accurate are your other clocks (if line operated)?

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com