SB-634 Question!!

Adrian Flynn adrianjamesflynn at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 24 14:33:17 EDT 2009

Would this *somehow* affect Battery operated ATOMIC Clocks also?
I have one that has been great other than having to adjust for DST (I live
in AZ and we are not insane) but in the last 6 months it has taken to
dropping behind 1 hour for a few weeks and then going back to correct time.
I have changed the batteries even though that is not the way they show it is
time to replace them, the LCD Display normally gets faint.
This is driving me crazy and I now have a reg clock next to it to makesure I
am not an hour off
73 Adrian KF7DYU