GR-2000 TV Subassemblies

John H. Klingelhoeffer WB4LNM at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 14 09:26:43 EDT 2010

A while back, I posted that I had a GR-2000 available to a good home at no
cost, but the high cost of shipping the entire thing in its wooden low-boy
console put off the interested takers.

I still need to reduce the volume of electronics in the house, so if anyone
 wants the plug-in boards out of the TV and wants to cover the cost of
shipping  just those, I could do that instead.  The chassis and furniture
enclosure  residual will go to the dump.  Not sure how I can dispose of the large
CRT  at this point.

Drop me an email here if you are interested.  The offer for the entire  TV
if you want to come pick it up is still valid, but I need to decide what to
do before the end of April.

73     John     WB4LNM
"One of the hams from Heath"