Orders

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 15 20:33:17 EDT 2010

Anyone who has ordered anything from me in the last 6 weeks and who hasn't as yet received the parts, cables, etc., please bear with me.  I have had no less than 3 trips to the emergency room 2 of which resulted in my having to "stick around" for several days.  That, plus the time spent at home "mending", has cut way into my getting orders filled.  I am getting "caught up" really fast but I still have several orders to fill as well as several units in for repair that are falling behind.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com