GC1195/1197 Super Clock.

Lou lou at LOUMSC.COM
Mon Apr 19 10:46:00 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I designed a modification kit to convert the bulbs in this clock to LED's. I
did this in 1999 and have been selling them  since then. I have sold over
300 of the kits with no complaints. The kit comes with the LED's, resistors
and great printed instructions. This kit eliminates the need to replace the
expensive bulbs, replaces the intermittent sockets, lowers power consumption
and heat thereby saving the standoffs from drying out. The kit does require
soldering but adds significant life to your clock. It also retains the
dimming and seconds blink function. The kit sells for $23.99 + shipping. I
also have the standoffs available for $.34 each and a replacement clock IC
for $29.99. All prices + shipping.

Thanx,

Lou