SB-200 users: a question.

Bob, W5UQ W5UQ at ATT.NET
Mon Apr 19 16:20:10 EDT 2010

572B's are much better than 811's.
811's will destroy long before 572B's.

He's getting bad 572b's... buy new ones or get used ones from someone
you trust... too many sell duds and weak ones just to get money...greedy
people.

Be careful who you buy them from and 572B's are the  best choice, no
question.
Bob W5UQ

--
W5UQ.com
QRZ.com

A man in earnst finds means or if he cannot find, creates them.
Channing

Success needs help....as does failure.  And just possibly, about the same amount.
Bob Hardie 10/87