SB-200 users: a question.

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 20 10:54:52 EDT 2010

Cetron or ORIGINAL Taylor 572B are the best, but, unfortunately, not that easy to obtain these days.  I was VERY fortunate that the SB-200 that I acquired a couple of months ago (to finish the re-creation of my 3rd primary station from the late 1960s until the early 1970s) not only had a pair of Cetron tubes in it but also came with a spare NOS Cetrons!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com