Compactron and Novar sockets

Chris Iwata ChrisIwata at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 3 15:08:48 EST 2010

Are there any ex TV repairmen or glow bugs on this reflector that have
these sockets on hand and are willing to part with a few?

I need a couple 9-pin Novar sockets and a couple 12-pin Compactron sockets
for an audio project I'm building.  I need CHASSIS MOUNT sockets. Used are
okay if the pins are intact.

I'm unwilling to pay $10 for shipping from a supply house when these are
all I need.

Tnx, Chris KL7DM