HX-10 Marauder For Sale

Bill Jones w0fn w0fn at KC.RR.COM
Tue Feb 9 09:26:28 EST 2010

For sale, Collectable Grade HX-10 Marauder 5 Band AM,CW,SSB Transmitter.  Cosmetically this radio nearly perfect, no mods,no extra holes, no scratches or dings, I am non smoker.  I rotate the use of my Heathkit radios and when I lit up the Marauder and and a  SB-300 receiver for last weekends 10-10 Contest, it had no rf output.  None. Been resting for about 6 months. The panel and dial lights and tubes all light up, the panel meter reads 800 volts DC,but no rf output.  I am 84 and found I could no longer lift or carry this machine to test bench for repair, nor will I be able to ship.  Pick up in greater Kansas City area.  With original manual, 8 foot wiring harness for antenna relay and receiver muting, and Turner Plus Three ptt desk microphone.  $159   Bill, w0fn at kc.rr.com