FS ITEMS FROM ESTATE

George Runyan wb6yec at COX.NET
Sun Feb 14 14:06:24 EST 2010

I am helping a women here in San Diego with her SK husbands Heathkit
Collection. He had many pieces of test gear and a little ham gear. I have
listed the inventory below. Please e-mail me off the list for a price on any
piece of interest. E-Mail at:  wb6yec at cox.net . Thank you for your interest.
George.

HEATHKIT:

1)      Capacitor checker                               IT-28

2)      Tube Checker                                      TT-1A
$295.00

3)      Variable Isolated AC PS                      IP-5220

4)      FET Transistor Checker                       IT-121

5)      Curve Checker                                    IT-1121

6)      Function Generator                             IG-1271

7)      RF Signal Generator                            IG-102

8)      Scope Solid State 5"                            10-104

9)      Sweep Generator                                IG-57A

10)  Vector Scope                                       10-101

11)  Electronic Switch                                ID-101

12)  AC Volt Meter                                     IM-5238

13)  Signal Generator                                 IG-42

14)  Decade Capacitor                               IN-3127

15)  Decade Resistor                                  IN-3117

16)  Scope Oscillator Calibrator                IG-4505

17)  CRT Rejuvenator                                 ST-5230

18)  Digital Multi Meter                            IM-102

19)  Heath IPA                                            1PA-5280-1

20)  Regulated Supply (HV)                        IP-17

21)  Regulated Supply (LV)                         IP-27

22)  High Voltage Probe                             IM-5210

23)  Heath SB 301 Receiver
$295.00

24)  Heath SB 600 Speaker
$  65.00