Need SB-303 Part - Calibrator IC

Mark Johnson mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Feb 15 16:52:40 EST 2010

Heath Team;

I'm in need of IC-601 for the SB-303 Calibrator. This is Heath PN 443-8, or a Motorola MC724P or NTE9924.

The 25khz output is not working and I believe that my IC is shorted. Anyone have one of these? I'll buy an entire BFO/Power Supply board from a scrap SB-303 if required.

Thanks!

Mark V Johnson VE3DJU/VE3DDI