[Heathkit] HW100 CXR NULL POT

David Goncalves davegoncalves at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 22 12:16:30 EST 2010

It wouldn't be the same form or dimensions. I used a small blue-block shaped
trimpot (10 turn, adjustment screw on top) and bent the leads so they would
fit through the same PCB holes. After soldering I dabbed some coil dope to
hold the new part in place. Good carrier nulling then became a breeze.

In general, pick one with the adjustment screw on top, non-wirewound,
with >6 mm leads. The blue Bourns ones worked well for me.

Good luck!

David Goncalves