Fw: Tubes & Hammarlund gear

Jeff Jones k3kyr at ARRL.NET
Mon Jan 11 11:42:26 EST 2010

Follow-up; have many NIB 1616's, some 705A's and 708A's , 311A's 726A, 274B and many 7192's, and many many more.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Jones
To: HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 11:34 AM
Subject: RE: Tubes

I just reciever hundreds of tubes, and have not gone thru all yet, but do  have several full and half wave rectifiers, if any one is interested. Plus many NIB from 1940's and cartons of 7192's.
Any interest? Let me know. Jeff k3kyr at arrl.net
I also have a complete Hammarlund station in my possession for sale. Would prefer p/u here in NNY, unless someone wants to pay for professional packing. These belong to the widow of a SK who was killed in a plane crash. The money will go directly to her.
HQ 180A working
HX 50A low output
HXL One linear working
Back to the tubes: Any special needs and I'll check if I have them.
73, Jeff k3kyr at arrl.net   518-358-2964