Download of book for TD-1089

Army Curtis - AE5P ae5p at SUDDENLINK.NET
Tue Jan 12 15:02:27 EST 2010

Brad,

Please verify your current mailing address, and I'll put it in the mail to
you. I built one many years ago; still have the book but not the doorbell.
You are welcome to it.

73,
Army - AE5P

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List [mailto:HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV] On
Behalf Of brad
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:55 PM
To: HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Download of book for TD-1089

Hello List, I am looking for the book for the TD-1089 electronic doorbell.
My dad who built this has passed and I wish to place it in my home. I just
need to program it and wire it for my doorbell system. Brad KB2CHY

To post - HEATH at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV

database 4765 (20100112) __________

http://www.eset.com