Lables and leftover cap

James stg57 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 20 11:46:47 EST 2010

Hi,

In cleaning up some of my stuff I have found the following if someone has interest in it;

Heathkit labels for the 309-C (1ea) , GD-57 (3ea) ,GDAI-9-4 (1ea), GDA-405D (1ea)

Also have one .1mfd 1600vdc cap leftover from a scope upgrade.

They are available for free to first come first serve, reply to me direct by email. Just need a SASE to send the stuff to you, hate for it to go to waste sitting in the basement.

WS4JH