HW-101 and power supply for sale - Columbus, Ohio

Robert Ryan kd8cbv at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 29 16:39:48 EDT 2010

I have a Heathkit HW-101 for sale. Included are the radio, an HP-23C Power
Supply with cord, an SWR/Watt Meter, a pair of Kenwood HS-4 communications
headphones, an original manual for the HW-101, and a new reprinted manual
for the HP-23C. I bought this gear a few years ago from the estate of a
silent key (can't remember his call sign). I have only used the receiver,
and have never transmitted. The receiver is great, and is very sensitive and
stable (after a suitable warm-up of course!). Due to the age of the
equipment, it is sold "as-is".  I would prefer to sell it to somebody who
can pick it up, but will ship if necessary with the buyer paying actual
shipping costs.  I would also be willing to meet part-way if the drive isn't
too long.

I am asking $175.00 for the lot, and will accept payment in cash if a local
pickup, or by PayPal if equipment is to be shipped.

Feel free to contact me by phone at 614-561-4756, or by email at
kd8cbv at gmail.com.

Robert M. Ryan - KD8CBV