When will I ever learn? (SB-101)

David Goncalves davegoncalves at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 8 10:59:15 EST 2010

My opinion is that the lesson to the learned here is that the SB/HW
transceivers of the late 60's - 70's all need some work to put back into
good operation.

Also, you did indeed get 'tubes glowing' and 'not tested'. So where is the
complaint?

David Goncalves
W1EUJ

--