Someone Wanted a Heathkit HM-2140?

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Tue Mar 16 14:28:16 EDT 2010

During our discussion last week of the various
colors of Heathkit HM-2140 (green and brown from
the factory, black by Drake TR7 owners) someone
opined that he'd love to acquire a HM-2140 in any
color.

Somehow the entire contents of my general Inbox
was deleted (fortunately not all of the subfolders
to which I sort things) - so I don't know who that
was.

I need to sell my HM-2140 to cover a more pressing need.

I'm not sure of the going price as I don't see evidence
of many for sale when I do a startpage.com search.

I'm asking $75. plus the actual cost to ship.

--

.Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
.Google is so Yesterday - Try Startpage.com