SB-104

Morris mdilli at NNWIFI.COM
Sun Mar 28 13:53:04 EDT 2010

I replaced the entire PA card with the Communications Concepts, Inc. AN762.
I didn't like the design of the original with its poor man's bias
arrangement.  The AN762 is a Motorola design.  The original PS may not
support this modification, is hard to find and I had something else better.

Morris

"Please use BCC and delete my name/address from your forwarding to help
prevent spam."