HP-23

Paul Kraemer elespe at LISCO.COM
Tue May 4 12:22:41 EDT 2010

Anyone have any really ugly looking HP-23 supplies they would sell?
Transformers and chokes must be good. The rest doesn't matter.

I recently stripped and powder coated a couple chassis I had for another
member
and they came out looking so fine I cant wait to make a couple for myself

Or, maybe you have one you would like to have rebuilt for yourself.

Word in advance though. The color is satin black---not green---but they are
beautiful when done

Thanks

Paul K0UYA