SB-200 Meter (WTB)

Kenth B Astrom kenth at TOTOKET.COM
Fri Nov 26 13:10:53 EST 2010

Dear Joe & Allen (W9DZ),

Thanks for the advise - yes turns out the meters in the HM-2102 wattmeter
and the SB-200 meter is almost identical both from a physical but also
electrical standpoint.

The dimensions were exactly the same so I just had to slide it into the same
holes, but it had to be shunted with a 14.7k resistor to behave like the old
one:

http://www.totoket.com/Heath/Bertha1.jpg
http://www.totoket.com/Heath/Bertha2.jpg
http://www.totoket.com/Heath/Bertha3.jpg

One need to be very careful when peeling the face of the old meter, since
it's very brittle. I also gently  drilled a small hole in the back and
replaced the old lightbulb with a white high intensity LED.

Although it doesn't look quite the same - and definitely not original - I'm
happy anyway with how it turned out!

Thanks all!

Regards / 73 de
Kenth, W1JKP