NEED INFO ON HEATH KEYER SA5010

Dale Putnam daleputnam at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 20 20:24:32 EDT 2010

Hi John,
  I have been following along, as I have just gotten mine working too. But for the memory shortage, and I have been thinking about the possiblity of using it for some of the older tx that I have too... one which shows the need for the buffer circuit. Or... isn't there a mod for a reed relay mod for this keyer?
thank you,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy