HEATH Digest - 21 Sep 2010 to 23 Sep 2010 (#2010-173)

John H. Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 24 08:33:46 EDT 2010

Didn't see your direct contact information, Ron.  I *MAY* have a set of VF-2031 covers (one front piece and one back piece) if that is what you are looking for.  I doubt if I have any of the other, smaller case assembly pieces, though.  I'll have to go through the junque boxe.  Let me know if that's what you need and I'll look.

My completed VF-2031 (circa 1980) is probably now on its fourth or fifth set of NiCad cells and still works great, although it looks huge next to all of my contemporary VHF equipment.  Just wish we'd used a different external microphone connector - but cost was paramount.

John, WB4LNM
"One of the Hams from Heath"

I am looking for 2 front and rear covers.

Please email me with info.

Tnx,

--
Ron KD6EDV