[Heath] HW100 stringing of load control pulleys

Dick KF4NS kf4nsradio at verizon.net
Wed Apr 20 17:59:48 EDT 2011

Hi James,
No, the JPEG did not come thru. I tried the top north and the bottom
south,
and the material sent to me weeks ago also showed one 90 deg
west and one east, another showed both pointing north, and one with
the top one north and the other south. You see my quandary. Before I
try again to string it, I want to be sure of the pulley start points.

Another problem is apparent from the various drawings I got which show
the string once around, twice around and another three times around.
The HW-101 shows just once around with the pulleys east and west top
to bottom.

FUN, FUN, FUN !
73, Dick KF4NS
St Petersburg, FL 33714 USA