[Heath] DX-40

Wilson Lamb infomet at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:02:24 EDT 2011

V4a feeds the grid of V4b.  The important thing is that V4b is a cathode follower, with its output taken from the cathode.  The plate is basically grounded (for AC) through the subject capacitor, to make the audio appear at the cathode.  The .02 cap is probably enough and more doesn't matter much, although it might raise the bass response some.
WL