[Heath] [Heathkit] HW-100 stringing of load control pulleys

Dick KF4NS kf4nsradio at verizon.net
Tue Apr 26 19:29:09 EDT 2011

I did it, I did it, I did it !!! After getting the complete
instructions it was a piece of cake. For the string I used my leftover
spool of waxed cable tie string from the telco job which gives it a
nice hold to the pulleys. Now I no longer have to worry about the dad
gummed shaft on the vari cap getting a bit resistant again even though
it has a good bit of lube in the bearings.

All is well that ends well. Sure hope that I don't need to do any more
dial stringing for a long time, hi hi

I cannot thank all you guys enough for all the support. Take care and
best of everything to all.

73, Dick KF4NS
St Petersburg, FL 33714 USA
Keep The Glow!