[Heath] The "New" Heathkit ?

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Sat Aug 20 21:13:20 EDT 2011

I could not find any prices or details but am definitely interested
in the pool alarm when it is available.

What else appears to be on the short-list of near-term offerings?

Suggestions:

Something like the IOTA DLS-45/IQ4 PS/Charger in a nice cabinet.

The SA-2550 remote tuned air-variable cap still brings good money.

Remote antenna switches (power & control signals on the coax or
	using a dedicated cable).

Something like the j-com Magic Notch for heterodynes.

An effective noise/static filter in a speaker or outboard.

A wireless driveway and mail in the mailbox warning device.

A weather station with an embedded IP interface (Linux so it's cheap)

An event alarm that activates a 440 beacon to a repeater with
	a tone-sequence notifying a Ham via his/her handheld.

An On The Air light/NET-QSO Sked reminder alarm/UTC clock combo

Multi-Voltage power station - 21v & 19v @ 4a for laptops, 12v @ 5a
	for accessories, & 5v (USB) for cellphones, mp4 players, etc.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com