[Heath] Trade ID-5001 Brand New 4 Unbuilt ID-4001

Michael Higgins km2u at msn.com
Thu Dec 8 16:17:03 EST 2011

Hello All, I am Michael Higgins ARS KM2U and have just joined the group.  I was wondering if any of the members may be interested in a possible trade for my new ID-5001 Station.  I bought this Station several years ago on ebay in a 98% built condition.  This Station is in Brand New Condition, and has never been used.  I have powered it up once or twice just to confirm the display works, and that is the extent of its' usage.  The Sensors have pigtail wires coming out, but have never been attached.  Basically, all that is needed is to complete the wiring of the sensors and boom build-up.  The tipping bucket is also in pristine new condition.

I would like to trade this station for a mint condition ID-4001 Station in unbuilt condition.

If you are interested please email me back, and we can discuss this further.  Also, you can check me out on qrz.com, and enter KM2U in the search box, to read more about me.

Many thanks for allowing me to be a part of this group, I have built around 20p or so Heathkit items over the years, and just love the draw of Heathkit!

Wishing All a very Merry Christmas and 73,

de KM2U
Michael Higgins
Avondale, AZ