No subject

Mon Jan 10 18:43:28 EST 2011

voltage should be somewhere around -110 or so.  A shifted value resistor
or a leaky capacitor is most likely the cause.  If you have a problem
interpreting the results, let me know the voltage at each end of R2, R8,
R9, R63, and R64 and I'll think about it.

You can make the same measurements with the key down for comparison.

Ed
K1ZOK

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov