No subject

Mon Jan 10 18:43:28 EST 2011

wiper/contact that attaches to the LMO variable cap. Only sure fix I have
used is to attach/solder a piece of copper ground strap material to the
actual variable cap rotor shaft (there is plenty of solderable shaft on
these) and attach it to the variable cap frame. Complete cure for bad/weak
contact....Its a bit of work on some LMO's but it is a sure fix. On my
SB-102 LMO, I had to completely disassemble it to get at the variable cap
shaft...It can be done with a bit of patience and care...

Mark V. Johnson
VE3DJU/VE3DDI
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Johnson/Ontario/IBM on 06/14/2002

"Kechkaylo Dave (ATLINKS)" <KechkayloD at TCE.COM>@LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV> on
06/14/2002 09:55:47 AM

Please respond to "Kechkaylo Dave (ATLINKS)" <KechkayloD at TCE.COM>

Sent by:    Heathkit Owners and Collectors List <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>