No subject

Mon Jan 10 18:43:28 EST 2011

=20
There is one issue with my 2100B.  It is not putting out the rated power th=
at it should because of weak tubes.
If you wish, you can take your good tubes out and I will remove mine from t=
he 2100B and we can do the swap minus the tubes.
We each pay our own shipping costs.
=20
This unit is in great shape otherwise, cosmetically and electrically.  Pane=
l meter shows 2400 plate volts.   Cabinet has been repainted by a fellow ha=
m who knows what he is doing when it comes to painting.  Color is still the=
 Yeasu color too.
=20
If I dont receive an acceptable trade offer, I am willing to sell this amp =
outright and put the money toward buying an SB200 or 220 when I can find a =
reasonably priced one.
=20
OR, in the alternative, I'll put this up for auction you know where....
Ray  WA7ITZ=